Here are some Easy Diwali recipes from what I've tried in my kitchen:
The sweets take under 20 minutes, I promise!
- Easy Chocolate Brownies (Eggless) - with Step-by-Step pictures (No oven or microwave needed)
No cooking needed! How easier can it get? :-) Loved by kids and adults alike!
|No bake brownies!|
- Peda using Gulab Jamun Mix - Super Quick Sweet in 3 minutes!
So, I had a packet of MTR Gulab Jamun Mix sitting in my pantry and about to expire in a month's time...
|MaaLaddu - Beginners' sweet|
- Badam Ladoo/ Laddu - No sugar or ghee added! - 5 Minute Recipe!
Make this Badam Laddu this Diwali without sugar (in fact no extra sweetener added) or ghee! But tastes nevertheless delicious!
|Badam Laddu - no Ghee, no sugar!|
|Little hearts made from rich dry-fruits and healthy oats|
- Chocolate Laddu - an innovative sweet with healthy ingredients. Kids and adults alike will love anything that has chocolate, isn't it?
|Chocolate Ladoo! Yay!!|
SNACKS / KAARAM:
- Thattai - Savory snack for Diwali - Step-by-Step Recipe
Murukku and Thattai are the most important savory snacks (must-haves) that my mom makes for Deepavali...
- Mullu Murukku or Thenguzhal
Mullu Murukku is our favorite snack, just like every other fried crunchy stuff that we'd love to munch:) It's popularly known as 'murukku' in Singapore and Malaysia. Makes a perfect Diwali item!
- Chivda Mixture - A Quick and Easy Snack
This is an easier version of the traditional Mixture where you have to make a hundred different things like Kara boondi, Omapudi...
So, What are you making this Diwali?